Posted by: vannoppen 7 years, 10 months ago
A team of seasoned industry veterans, backed by the power of an iconic name, will officiallylaunch an upholstery company at the October market they say is driven by a passion for bringing quality, value and integrity back to the marketplace.
The company is Aria Designs, started by the Arditti family and backed by Broyhill Investments, establishedin 1980 to
manage the Broyhill family's proceeds from the sale of manufacturer Broyhill Furniture.
Aria will produce domestic mid-priced upholstery with a manufacturer in the Lenoir area, which it has not identified, and will blend it with more labor intensive, bells-and-whistles seating made in China. Covers will be offered in fabrics and leather, with sofa retail price points ranging from $799 to
- Chatty with Patty at the Las Vegas Market
- ARIA DESIGNS LAUNCHES URBAN LUXE UPHOLSTERY COLLECTION FOR OCTOBER 2017 MARKET
- Aria Designs Names Robin Hoff Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Aria Designs Names Sherry Cook Administrative Director
- ARIA EXPANDS SHOWROOM AT SUMMER 2015 LAS VEGAS MARKET
- April (1)
- October (1)
- September (1)